Thursday, December 24, 2020

Perspective of 2020

Perspective is everything


January-First full month in Nova Scotia, terrified driving from almost being killed Dec 22. ALIVE. HEALTHY AND HAPPY IN A NEW PROVINCE.

February- Sore back- MOVED INTO NEW HOME

March- Ripped off for $3200- DONATED TO HABITAT FOR HUMANITY

April-My dad passed away.- I HAVE A LIFETIME OF WONDERFUL MEMORIES AND DADS LOVE KEEPS ME FILLED DAILY WITH HIS BLESSINGS

May- Lockdown- LIFE IS LIKE ONTARIO. HOME ALONE. EASY PEASY

June- Our Deck is rotten- BUILT A NEW DECK DOUBLE THE SIZE

July-pita to walk lil Annie every pee/poop- NEW FENCE INSTALLED

August- Lost friends due to Trump,(no loss).HAD A HOUSE PARTY AND HAD TIME OF MY LIFE

September-After 30 years of waiting- BOUGHT MY DREAM CAR and DROVE THE WHEELS OFF IT

October- health problems-HOSPITAL DOCTOR GOT ME ON NEW MEDS, EXTENDING MY LIFE

November- Election- found out whos a racist supporter.  BIDEN WON TRUMP LOST UUUUUGE

December- Hard time of year to miss a loved one-  MADE 32 HOPE BAGS FOR THOSE EXPERIECNING HOMELESSNESS

Focus on the POSITIVE.

There is so much more that happened in the year. We got to sight see this beautiful province of Nova Scotia, Hiking, trails, beaches, famous locations, and hidden ones. We have blossomed wonderful friendships with people we consider family. 

Loosing my father was one of the hardest things I've had to deal with. I'm sure that's the same for anyone in life that loved their parent and having to loose a parent. 22 people were brutally murdered up the road from us. I learned what #NOVASCOTIASTRONG means. The people of Nova Scotia are beautiful, kind, resilient and generous. Their memory will remain alive.

We have come so far. My health sometimes bad is more good than bad. And I made medical history. My stem cell procedure will go down in medical books and I pray that others get the help I got.

We have continued our help with those experiencing homelessness in Halifax. I have been able to do things I've only dreamed about doing and did it! Thanks to my best bud. Without you none of my life would be possible. Too each and every friendship we have made here. Thank you. We are humbled and grateful. 

Life is so much different in the Maritimes and its why we moved. No Hussle and bustle of now, now now mentality. Its relaxed here. Things happen when they do and if they don't another opportunity will arise. I love that about here. 

We, the world has had so much incredible loss, devastation and heartbreak. I will not focus on the negative but the POSITIVE instead. I am so grateful for the health I have, the life we have together here. The friends we call family.

As broken hearted we lost dad, covid and life on life's terms, we are so grateful for the life we have.

Merry Christmas and blessings. Ill pray for your health and peace. My wish is that you find the peace in your life like we found.







No comments:

Post a Comment