Thursday, June 1, 2017

May I ask a favour please?

Without sounding arrogant, judgmental or just a nob, can I ask a  favour, please?


Yes, granted. I have the world's most painful disease. This is a fact. Not something made up in my mind or something us Cluster Heads came up with. It is a proven medical fact.  Here is a video from two world class doctors talking about it. And if you still do not believe me. That's your problem. Not mine.

Here is the video (Turn volume up as quality is poor), they also discuss every single medical procedure I have had.
2 world class Drs discussing Clusters.

As a survivor for almost 12 years, over 12,000 attacks and over 25,000 hours of my life gone. I can attest including any pain I have had my entire life that yes its the most painful thing I have ever endured.

Sadly, in my "Cluster Career", the worst thing I have ever had to deal with aside from the attacks is explaining/proving what happens to me.

In my 12 years, I have never once tried to say my pain is worse than yours. It just is. I can not change the fact it is number one. I would have been more than happy having the 73rd on the list. I did not ask to have it, I did not want it and wish it wouldn't happen. I am sorry if you have a problem with the fact that its number one. I also do not think any doctor, neurologist and medical scientists goal was to trump my pain over yours. It is what it is.

As a fellow survivor, please I am asking you kindly do not think I have ever tried to trump my pain over yours. Pain is pain. Pain changes people. Pain sucks. Pain ruins lives.

We are all in this together. I am no more special than you if you are suffering. We should all support one another not argue. And always stay positive.

Pain Free Wishes to all.

Please subsribe, like and share my YouTube channel " People In Pain VLOG" Living Positive in chronic pain.

Click here for daily VLOG

No comments:

Post a Comment