Sunday, June 25, 2017

1st time ever Medical Marijuana prescribed !

If you have read this blog before you already know I live with a bunch of things. Cluster headaches, migraines, tension headaches, PTSD, IBS-d, anxiety, exzema, and sciatica.


For years when I started my YouTube channel people's reactions were almost identical. Try pot, marijuana, ganja, Mary Jane, Cannabis, the herbs.....and many more names.

While I have so many different health issues, there is no such thing for me as one medicine for all. I truly wish that was the case.

I made a VLOG on my YouTube channel explaining Medicinal Marijuana and my prescription. The who, what where and why.

I encourage you to check it out, give a like and subscribe !

Click here to watch my Prescribed Medical Marijuana VLOG




No comments:

Post a Comment